Email address: Lkozma@gmail.com
About | Research | Projects | Misc. | Blog
I am a researcher in computer science, currently working as a postdoc at Tel Aviv University (office: Room 514, Kaplun bldg). I am interested in algorithms and combinatorics, and other related (and unrelated) topics. I obtained my PhD at Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany, where my advisor was Raimund Seidel. Earlier I worked and/or studied at Helsinki University of Technology (now Aalto), and TU Cluj in Romania, where I'm actually from. In between I did an internship at SCR in Princeton, and I also wrote software for various companies.
Below you can find links to my research work and some fun projects I work(ed) on.
- NEW: Binary search trees, rectangles and patterns, PhD thesis, Saarland University, 2016.
- NEW: Maximum Scatter TSP in Doubling Metrics
with Tobias Mömke, SODA 2017.
- NEW: Binary search trees and rectangulations
with Thatchaphol Saranurak, Manuscript, 2016.
- Hitting Set for hypergraphs of low VC-dimension
with Karl Bringmann, Shay Moran, N.S. Narayanaswamy, ESA 2016.
- Pattern-avoiding access in binary search trees
with Parinya Chalermsook, Mayank Goswami, Kurt Mehlhorn, Thatchaphol Saranurak, FOCS 2015.
- Self-Adjusting Binary Search Trees: What Makes Them Tick?
with Parinya Chalermsook, Mayank Goswami, Kurt Mehlhorn, Thatchaphol Saranurak, ESA 2015.
- Shattering, Graph Orientations, and Connectivity
with Shay Moran, Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Vol 20(3), 2013.
- Inequalities cheat sheet is a collection of important inequalities in mathematics.
- more publications ...
- Random blog posts
- Links I found interesting or useful
- Have the same name?
mmvii-mmxvii László Kozma < Lkozma@gmail.com >